Date and time: Sat, 27 November 2021, 14:00 – 15:30 GMT
Join us for this online event to discuss the main outcomes of COP26 and their implications for Tanzania. In an interactive session with key leaders, practitioners and influencers, we’ll seek to and explore questions such as:
• Which areas of Tanzania are most at risk from climate change?
• For Tanzania, what examples of good practice are there and how can they be scaled up?
• Will the pledge on methane reduction have any impact for Tanzania?
• How much can Blue Carbon projects such as mangrove restoration help?
• How are Tanzanian Climate Activists influencing the debate?
• How much of the 17 billion dollars pledged for community forestry will reach groups in Tanzania and what impact will it have?
• Fundamentally, how will Tanzania pay for tackling climate action?
Tickets for the event may be obtained from https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/what-are-the-implications-of-cop26-for-tanzania-tickets-209439849227